Sunday, January 30, 2011

Smart Board

So this week was really crazy. Not only was it exam week, but I also decided to move my classroom. Why would I do so in the middle of the school year you ask? Another teacher in my building is leaving and I chose to move my classroom because his old room has a Smart Board. I'm so excited about using it! I do not know much about it yet because I have never used one. I had to register it under my name and I'm going for training in two weeks. I can't wait to try doing some Cognitive Tutor stuff on it this week and to find new ways to enhance the Carnegie curriculum by using the board. Do any of you use a Smart Board? If so, how do you use it in conjunction with Carnegie? I'm thinking that all of the digital textbooks, assignments, and other files in the resource center are going to be even more useful now. I'd love to hear how you use a Smart Board in your classroom! Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas.

1 comment:

Thuc-Khanh said...

Brandy, I love my SMART Board and can't imagine ever going back! It's user-friendly and you'll enjoy learning how to use it. Let me know how it goes.

Post a Comment